Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Vada Raha Sanam, Ho Jayenge Tag Hum!

Your Inner European is Italian!




Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.




SE7EN Things I Plan To Do:
1. Morning walks or Yoga
2. Start studying
3. Write
4. Fly into the nothingness of the sky!
5. Take singing classes
6. Join an NGO
7. Travel, travel and some more travel

SE7EN Things I Can Do:
1. Dream
2. Laze around
3. Sleep for ages (literally and figuratively!)
4. Trust people very easily (fortunately or unfortunately)
5. Listen to people, animals, winds, leaves, life, for hours!
6. Fret over small things
7. Nothing!

Se7EN Things I Can't Do:
1. Have a routine
2. Be street smart
3. Cook well
4. Mathematics
5. Smoke
6. Stay outdoors too long when its sunny (gimme my cloudy days and i feel energetic)
7. Get rid of my laziness

SE7EN Things I Say Most Often:
1. Oh God! And variations of it...Goddd! Oh my Godd!
2. Hmmm or mmmm
3. Accha or Oh ok
4. Please (with or without an exclamation)
5. Okie-dokie
6. Oh Shitt!
7. Pistu, Baby, Shonu, Buggle, Boo Boo, Momo (names i call my dog with coz i talk to her the whole day!)

SE7EN Persons I Want To Tag:
1. Amit (too bad ur tagged already)
2. My dog
3. My alter ego

4. Panji

5. Bods

6. Fuzzy-wuzzy (not my teddy bear)

7. The dead relative who is supposedly always around me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger maverick said...

Well, I am french and u r Italian ... Italy isn't too far from France, is it ? [:D] ..... anyways ... there are so many things that u wrote what i do or plan to do barring a couple ... the basic ones , i mean dreaming , lazying , sleeping, being shoddy with time , morning walks/jogs .... yeah, Dogs' names do get distorted and take the most senseless and loverly forms ....

8:42 pm  
Blogger maverick said...

why is blogspot showing 0 comments???

3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home